We are looking for dynamic, passionate and personable individuals to join our growing and inspirational recycling and sustainability company.
Work is on an hourly basis allowing you to fit shifts in around jobs, family and life! We typically work at community events and many of the shifts are on weekends.
- supervising booths at various community events to educate the public about recycling, waste reduction and sustainability.
- wearing a mascot suit to engage children and encourage them to recycle
- helping to set-up and take-down the displays
- inspiring and educating the public to recycle more!
- Please mention if you have a BC Driver’s Licence (and access to a car) so that you can take the booth materials (tent, display, mascot etc) to and from the events.
Requirements for this position:
- Excited about recycling and sustainability
- Must be able to lift up heavy bags and equipment
- Must be available to work on weekends
- BC Drivers Licence preferred
$13 – $15/hr
Want to join our awesome green team? Please email your resume and cover letter to recruitment [at] gogreenchair.com.