We are looking for dynamic, passionate and personable individuals to join our growing and inspirational recycling and sustainability company.
Work is on a casual part-time hourly basis allowing you to fit shifts in around jobs, family and life! We typically work at community events and many of the shifts are on weekends.
- setting up and taking down recycling stations at community events
- training and supervising teams of volunteers at the recycling stations
- coordinating volunteers (signing in and out, organizing breaks and training)
- sorting recycling and waste at events
- loading the Green Chair truck with materials and equipment after the event
Requirements for this position:
- Excited about recycling and sustainability
- Must be able to lift up heavy bags and equipment
- Must be available to work on weekends
- BC Drivers Licence preferred
$13 – $15.00 /hour
Want to join our awesome green team? Please email us your resume and cover letter.