It’s easy to get caught in the excitement of Valentine’s Day: giant teddy bears, imported wine, over packaged boxes of chocolate, but Green Chair is here to remind you that you can celebrate Valentine’s Day and be friendly to the earth.
So we’ve put together 5 simple ways to give love, not garbage:
1. Giving flowers? Choose a potted plant without wrapping
2. Support a restaurant that sources local products
3. Fill a jar with love notes instead of a store bought card
4. Skip the mass produced bear – get a unique gift from Etsy or a local artisan
5. Remember to choose fair trade, organic chocolate
What ideas do you have to go green this v-day? Please share in the comment section!