- Do you believe that we need to be more socially responsible?
- Are you passionate about environmental sustainability?
- Is making small and big steps towards reducing our collective carbon footprint important to you?
- Are you willing to volunteer your time in a new initiative that will bring change to the event industry?
- Do you want to have fun and meet like-minded people?
Then come and join us….meet our volunteers
Check our calendar for upcoming events.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our Green Team to attend to recycling stations at community events and to educate the public on how to recycle. Please contact us for more details, check our calendar for upcoming events or why not follow us on twitter and facebook to get all the latest news?
Are you a Green Team volunteers looking for assistance?
Our volunteers are incredibly important to us and we are often amazed by the work they do (beyond the Green Team). If you think Green Chair (or our other volunteers) may be able to help you then please contact us.
Or are you looking to gain valuable work experience within the environmental field whilst being able to make a real difference? Then check out our intern opportunities…..
Find out more about Green Chair and how we’re making a difference.
*Note that volunteers should be a minimum of 15 years old. If you are between 15-18 years old you will need to fill out a parental/guardian consent form.
Please respond by email or fill out the volunteer form to tell us why you’d be a great member of the Green Chair Team. Our Volunteer Coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible.