What is Recycling in a Box?
Recycling in a Box (ROX) is a waste management service designed to be a cost-effective solution for event holders/organizers seeking to green their event. It is tailored to smaller-scale events making it a great environmentally responsible alternative to our full waste management service package.
Included with ROX
Everything you need to effectively recycle your event’s waste.
- Pre-event consultation and the development of a waste management plan.
- Training materials for your event volunteers
- Assistance with event setup (if required)
- Provision of all equipment for recycling/waste management at your event (bins, signs, bags, gloves, pickers, etc.)
- After the event, we will haul ALL of the waste (if any!) and recycling, making for quick and easy event cleanup and takedown
- One of our trained staff will be available on the phone throughout the event duration for any questions that may arise
Why ROX rocks!
- Get ROX Certified – In recognition of your recycling efforts we will provide our Green Chair seal of approval and recycling certificate to promote your environmental responsibility.
- ROX is unique – No other service provider provides assured diversion and certified recognition.
Recycling Made Simple – All you need to provide is the volunteers
- Opportunity for improvement – We provide a recycling report with statistics and recommendations for future events.
- Environmental Responsibility – Divert waste from going into the landfill.
Call or email us your event details including: type of event, duration, expected attendance,
location, and we will quickly get back to you with a quote.
“It was so great to have Green Chair at Drive Fest! Your team made a world of difference from last year. All the coordinators from last year were saying it was like night and day with waste during the festival, and with the clean-up post festival.”- Tanya Otero, Lead Coordinator, Drive Fest, June 2014